THE HOTTEST UK DEVELOPMENT IN TOWN
LONDON UK E16 2PZ
The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street connecting parks and squares.
3 BEDROOMS AND 2 FULL BATHS CONDOMINIUM
113 Commodore House, 8 Admiralty Ave, London UK E16 2PZ
OFFERED FOR SALE £695,000
We are pleased to present this 5th floor spacious 1259 Sq. Ft. three bedroom, two bathroom apartment set in East London's most spectacular residential, business and leisure developments.
Open-concept living room with stylish kitchen area & Island
Two full bathrooms
1259 Sq. Ft. of Interior space
24 hours concierge
Gym, 25m indoor pool, exercise studios
Royal Wharf Gardens offer 1.5 Acres of open space
Variety of independent stores, cafes and restaurants within the development
Starbucks and Sainsburys are already open on site with many more to follow. Sainsbury is less than 1 minute walk from this building.
The size of the development makes proximity to the concierge an important factor and the concierge facilities are set up on the ground floor of this building. The concierge entrance is separate so does not impact the residents.
113 Commodore House just off the main square and high street of the development.
The property is situated on the bank of the river Thames, just moments from Pontoon Dock DLR giving excellent access to Canary Wharf, The City and West End. With City Airport nearby and Crossrail (Custom House) estimated to open in 2018, plus a brand new Thames Clipper Pier in close proximity, the transport options from this development are truly magnificent.
Covering 15 hectares, Royal Wharf will provide a vibrant mix of 3,385 new homes and various restaurants, cafes, offices, shops and a new school.
- 25 metre swimming pool
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, experience shower
- Outdoor gym facilities
- 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
- Light and airy indoor centre
- Refreshment and social and relaxing area
- Workout zones
- State of the art sport and wellness centre. More info HERE
wHY Royal Wharf?
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views.
There are stunning apartment buildings offering unrivalled views of the Thames, terraced mansion blocks offering generous family sized apartments and a range of townhouses with tall ceilings and stunning private gardens.
The development will consist of 3,385 homes in total, a beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, as well as new apartment buildings with views of the River Thames, a new school, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion. More info HERE.
The Royal Wharf also offers quick access to central London via the Underground, DLR and the future Crossrail, as well as excellent international connectivity via London City Airport. It would also be a good investment proposition by virtue of its close proximity to the future 14-hectare Asian Business Park located just a stone’s throw away at the Royal Albert Dock.
Outstanding transport links; with its own DLR station at Pontoon Dock; 4 mins to London City Airport and only 10 mins walk to Custom House, future Crossrail station.
- New Town Square, High Street Retail, Restaurants, Bars & leisure Space
- Proposed New school, and opportunity for Medical Centre
- Fully integrated Township development for financial, high-tech and knowledge driven industries Residential, Shopping Mall, Schools, Retails F&B and Offices and much more
- Half kilometre of South Facing River Frontage
- Adjacent to Lyle Park and award winning Thames Barrier Park
- 45% of Royal Wharf designated open space
- A New Waterfront Community in East London (Regeneration into CBD)
- Easy access to DLR, Underground and Rail services to connect to Central London
- Proximity to London City Airport brings mainland Europe to within easy reach
- London's only cross-river cable car brings residents to and from O2 Arena and Greenwich peninsula
- Great Capital Appreciation potential
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Renowned Developers Oxley and Ballymore. More info HERE
Do you want to live in the iconic Royal Wharf development, a stunning new town developed by Oxley & Ballymore Homes
on the banks of the River Thames in E16?